Call Protek if you need to assess and respond to a potential incident or to assess and tighten operations before an incident occurs. Areas of specialization include:
- Information and intellectual property protection policy and procedures
- Incident assessment and response guidance
- Liaison and interaction with law enforcement and governmental agencies
- Training and awareness programs
- Due diligence
- Background investigations
- Security and computer forensics best practices implementation
Technology has opened the door to liabilities and reputational risk on an unprecedented scale. You need an expert to help you establish policies and procedures that balance employee empowerment with your responsibility to protect the enterprise. And when an “incident” occurs, you need a trusted partner who can help you prevent it from becoming a “situation.”
AVOIDANCE AND RESPONSE
Protek’s Advisory Services division will assess your operations and environment and work with you to design and implement policies and procedures that embrace technology while minimizing risks and safeguarding your enterprise’s assets.
We provide clients with effective and efficient guidance and services to assist them in navigating the challenges of today’s digital world.
Our experts will provide you with a plan to minimize the risk of an incident, equip you with defensible policies and practices, and arm you to pursue transgressors at your discretion. Lean on our experience so that you can focus on leveraging yours.